VSLC Resort Lifesaver Qualification
The VSLC Resort Lifesaver Qualification was put together to meet the needs of many hotels and resorts in Vietnam. It covers rescue and prevention at both the beach and swimming pool, and is designed for low risk resort environments. Rescue techniques are taught in line with international best practice and European Resuscitation Council Guidelines. This qualification is usually delivered over 4 days.
This qualification is trainer assessed.
To complete the qualification, candidates must:
- Demonstrate the primary survey and turning prone to supine
- Demonstrate the procedure for action for vomit and recovery position
- Demonstrate basic life support for adult sudden collapse (using a manikin)
- Demonstrate basic life support for an adult drowning casualty (using a manikin)
- Demonstrate basic life support for children (using a manikin)
- Demonstrate basic life support for infants (using a manikin)
- Demonstrate suspected spinal injury log roll and recovery position
- Demonstrate a Reaching Rescue
- Demonstrate a Throwing Rescue
- Demonstrate a Wading Rescue
- Demonstrate a water based rescue using a buoyant aid for: Non-swimmer OR Injured Swimmer OR Unconscious swimmer
- Demonstrate recovering a simulated body from the pool floor
- Demonstrate landing an unconscious casualty onto poolside
- Demonstrate the rescue of a suspected spinal injury casualty
Check out our upcoming courses and book online. If you can’t find what you are looking for, please see our full list of courses or get in touch and let us know what you need.
No Events Found
Sign up to our newsletter
… and get exclusive news and offers direct to your inbox!