Open Water Rescuer course in Da Nang!
The Open Water Rescuer qualification is designed to give candidates the skills they need to look after people in controlled open water activities – such as swim events or kayak tours. Delivered over 3 days, candidates will learn:
- How to assess open water environments
- Core first aid knowledge – including CPR for adults, children and infants
- How to perform safe and effective water rescues
To take part in this course, you should be able to swim 400 metres / swim continuously for 10 minutes, and be at least 16 years of age.
This course is ideal for:
- Tour guides supervising guests in and around open water environments
- Lifeguards responsible for supervising people in low risk open water environments
- Parents and those responsible for supervising children in and around open water
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge about open water safety!
Upon successfully completing the course, participants will receive an Open Water Rescuer certificate from VSLC.
Open Water Rescuer, Da Nang
11 in stock
11 Qty Available
1 Has Sold
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke – prevention and treatment
- What makes a good lifeguard?
- Float to Live: 10 Year Old Boy Survives for over an hour floating at sea using technique learned from documentary
- Baby Swimming Experts Warn Parents About the Hidden Risks of Floating Neck Rings for Babies
- Preventing Child Drowning : The importance of an evidence based approach