Open Water Rescuer course in Da Nang!
The Open Water Rescuer qualification is designed to give candidates the skills they need to look after people in controlled open water activities – such as swim events or kayak tours. Delivered over 3 days, candidates will learn:
- How to assess open water environments
- Core first aid knowledge – including CPR for adults, children and infants
- How to perform safe and effective water rescues
To take part in this course, you should be able to swim 400 metres / swim continuously for 10 minutes, and be at least 16 years of age.
This course is ideal for:
- Tour guides supervising guests in and around open water environments
- Lifeguards responsible for supervising people in low risk open water environments
- Parents and those responsible for supervising children in and around open water
- Anyone interested in improving their knowledge about open water safety!
Upon successfully completing the course, participants will receive an Open Water Rescuer certificate from VSLC.
Open Water Rescuer, Da Nang
9 in stock
This event has passed
3 Has Sold
- 2021 European Resuscitation Council Guidelines Released!
- VSLC provides training for Peace Trees Vietnam
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke – prevention and treatment
- What makes a good lifeguard?
- Float to Live: 10 Year Old Boy Survives for over an hour floating at sea using technique learned from documentary