Core First Aid for Children and Infants!
This course is ideal for parents, teachers and anyone who is responsible for caring for children.
In the event of injury or medical emergency, it’s vital that those caring for children know how to respond immediately with correct first aid treatment. In this half day course, you will learn how to:
- Treat children and infants who are unconscious but breathing
- Treat children and infants who are not breathing
- Manage choking in infants and children
- Manage bleeding and wounds in infants and children
- Assess situations safely, prioritise and how and when to call for emergency assistance
Learning these key skills can save lives!
This course is delivered by a highly experienced trainer and taught in line with latest evidence based guidance from the European Resuscitation Council. It is delivered in both English and Vietnamese. The course is highly practical and engaging, and all participants will practice the core skills taught in the course. On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a certificate from VSLC.
Participants should be aged 14 or over, and should be willing to participate in the practical elements of the course. At least 5 participants are required for the course to go ahead. In the event that the course does not run, you will be offered a full refund or a place on a rescheduled courses – whichever you prefer.
Core First Aid for Children and Infants, Da Nang
12 in stock
This event has passed
0 Has Sold
- Heat exhaustion and heat stroke – prevention and treatment
- What makes a good lifeguard?
- Float to Live: 10 Year Old Boy Survives for over an hour floating at sea using technique learned from documentary
- Baby Swimming Experts Warn Parents About the Hidden Risks of Floating Neck Rings for Babies
- Preventing Child Drowning : The importance of an evidence based approach