VSLC Beach Responder Qualification
This qualification is ideal for those who already have an existing lifesaving qualification, but wish to gain the additional skills needed to respond to emergencies on managed beaches.
Who is it for?
This qualification is ideal for those who may need to respond to beach emergencies on low-risk, managed beaches, who aren’t required to actively lifeguard the beach.
The Beach Responder qualification is designed to train candidates in water safety, rescue, CPR techniques and first aid competencies in order to prevent and deal with emergencies at the beach.
- Be 16 years of age or older
- Be a competent open water swimmer
Validity of Award
This qualification is valid for 2 years.
Length of Course
- 3 days
- Water Safety
- First Aid
- Checking Rescue Equipment
- Practical Rescue Skills
- Complete a portfolio and worksheet questions to the satisfaction of the course tutor
- Complete a rescue equipment check to the satisfaction of the course tutor
- Complete the practical rescue skills to the satisfaction of the course tutor
To learn more about the course and booking options, please get in touch to discuss your requirements and we will get back to you as soon as possible.